Release Date: 1st August 2023
For: Ipas Pakistan
Instructions to Offerors
- Offer Deadline: Offers must be received no later than 05:00PM PST on August 07, 2023 by [email protected] or courier service (Ipas Pakistan Office PO Box 1140) mentioning office contact details (office address, landline number and email address, and office/company website if any). Any offer received after the mentioned deadline will not be considered.
- Specifications: Section 2 contains the specifications/requirements.
- Quotations: Prices must be quoted item wise, all-inclusive basis (including: insurance, inspections, transportations, etc.). The quoted price should be inclusive of GST. Offers must remain valid for a period of 30 days.
- Negotiations: Best-offer quotations are requested. It is anticipated that awards will be made solely on the basis of these original quotations; however, Ipas reserves the right to conduct negotiations and/or request clarifications prior to awarding a Purchase Order (PO).
- Evaluation and Award: The award will be made to a responsible offeror whose offer follows the RFP instructions, meets the technical specifications and requirements, and is judged to be the most advantageous in terms of delivery, lowest cost and technical/specification acceptability of product.
- Terms and Conditions: Issuance of this RFP does not in any way obligate Ipas Pakistan to award a purchase order, nor does it commit Ipas Pakistan to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a proposal. Any resultant award or lease will be governed by these terms and conditions. In case of sole distributor of the required product, mention and attach copy of the sole distribution certificate.
- Sample Approval: Sample of the required product will be produced by supplier & will be marked to applied commodity during physical verification. Samples are required to be submitted by the vendor at the time of submission of the quotation & same can be collected after 07 days of bid closing time.
- Delivery: Supplier must provide shortest delivery time possible & clearly mention lead time in quotation.
- Late Delivery: Will be imposed under the following conditions & payment deduction/cancelation of purchase order will be made upon the below criteria. Maximum delay will be catered 20 days.
- Percentage of contract price per day of delay – 5%
- no of days of delay – 20 Days
- Next course of action after 20 days of delay – Cancellation of PO
- Please note that in case of severe immoral law & order situation, supplier must inform us by email & telephone to avoid deduction & also has to mention the latest delivery date.
- Invoicing & Mode of Payment: Upon the acceptance of the contract deliverables described in Section 2, the company shall submit an original invoice to the Ipas Pakistan office, Islamabad for payment.
After company deliverables & invoice. The payment will be made through cheque within 15 working days.
To constitute a proper invoice, the invoice must include the following information:
- Company legal name, NTN & STN number, subcontract number, invoice date, and invoice number.
- Deliverable(s) number, description of approved deliverable(s), and corresponding fixed price(s).
Section 2 contains the specifications and requirements are as below:
|1||Printing of RH pathways chart (Shadi Shuda Joroun k liay Sehat ki Dekh Bhaal) for trainings of LHWs & FWAs||Size: 2ft x 3ft (W24 X L36 Inch) 310 gm, 4 color printing both side lamination
* Sample can be seen during Office hours
|Quantity: 1600 (1200 in Urdu and 400 in Sindhi)|
|2||printing of SBC Charts for LHWs and FWAs (set of 4 charts) for take-home/ 1:1 meeting
1.Hamara Ghera Rishta
2. Four Delay Model-Chart
3. RH-Safe Pathways -Chart
4. List of FP Methods- Chart
|Size: A3 Paper in 128 gm mat with lamination, good quality double loop spiral binding with box 350 gsm card for box can be rolled.
Branding of packing material for take-home with Ipas Logo on top (cap)
|Quantity: 1600 (1200 in Urdu and 400 in Sindhi)|
|3||Sehat Ki Dastak||Size =
A4, 10 Leaves, 310 gm Art Card, with shine lamination both side, hard binding – spiral loop with 4 color printing
front & back Side cover of Hard Gatha with 4 color printing
|Quantity: 1500 (1200 in Urdu and 300 in Sindhi)|
|4||Referral Slips book||Size: 8.5” (W)x3.3” (H)
Multiple colors (light yellow, light
pink and light green)
|Quantity: 1700 (1400 in Urdu and 300 in Sindhi)
*Above rates should be inclusive of GST.
Advance Payment: Not Applicable
Delivery Time: ________________
Price Validity: ________________
Mode of Payment: Check
- Offer Summary
Business name: _________________________________________________________________
Registration status: _______________________________________________________________
NTN number: ____________________________________________________________________
Owner’s name: __________________________________________________________________
CNIC number: ___________________________________________________________________
Telephone #: ____________________________________________________________________
Does the business have an active bank account? (Circle one) YES NO
Offerors are requested to complete the following table regarding per-unit pricing (inclusive of delivery price)
- Letter of Submission
The following letter must be completed and submitted with any offer:
To: Ipas Pakistan PO Box 1140
Reference: RFP No. PK-RQ-0547
To Whom It May Concern:
I hereby present the enclosed proposal in response to the above-referenced RFP.
I hereby acknowledge and agree to all of the terms and conditions, special provisions, and instructions included in the above referenced RFP. I further certify that the business named below—as well as the business’ principal officers and all commodities/services offered in response to this RFP—are eligible to participate in this procurement under the terms and conditions of this solicitation.
I certify the following: “The business named below, to the best of my current knowledge, did not provide, within the previous ten years, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that it does not and will not knowingly provide, material support or resources to any individual or entity that commits, attempts to commit, advocates, facilitates, or participates in terrorist acts, or has committed, attempted to commit, facilitated, or participated in terrorist acts.”
The prices quoted in this offer are valid for 30 days after closing of the submission deadline.
I hereby certify that the enclosed representations, certifications, and other statements are accurate, current, and complete, to the best of my knowledge.
Name and title of authorized representative